Videocast Series: Building Smarter Consumer Product Company Supply Chains
Part II: Capitalizing on Supply Chain Complexity and Your ERP Investment in the Consumer Products industry
In the first part of this series, we covered the importance of mastering operational dexterity in the Consumer Products (CP) industry to enable fast and flexible operations that help businesses find advantages in complexity.
Next in this IBM series on Building Smarter Consumer Products Supply Chains, we will explore the ways in which companies are capitalizing on supply chain complexity and ERP investments. We will discuss top executive and supply chain challenges in the consumer products industry, including customer case studies focusing on the following issues:
- High speed of M&A activity
- Globalization of the food supply
- Focused consumer markets requesting niche products, pressuring the complexity of the supply chain
- Increased retailer collaboration and price pressures
We explore all this and more in this outstanding broadcast. Featured speakers include:
Remzi Ural, Global Supply Chain Solutions Manager, Consumer Products Industry, IBM
Michael Watson, IBM Optimization & Supply Chain Solutions, Technical Sales Lead
As usual - excellent material from IBM ILOG.
Turn information and insights into action!
- Get better performance for lower cost.
- Find non-obvious solutions that maximize your value or minimize your costs while observing the many, complex requirements and limitations of your operations.
- Optimization produces quantifiable benefits on your bottom line.
- Automating decision processes increases the speed of your responses in today’s accelerating markets and allows your operators and planners to focus on critical complexities rather than on routine issues.
- Discover interactions among environmental impacts and other key performance indicators.
- Realize opportunities to do things better, more efficiently, more productively.
- IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Solutions leverage the investments you are making in enterprise information technology and business automation.